Traditional Craft Cider
Handcrafted by nice people in Langley, BC
Cidery Now Open
Full details on our COVID19 protocols below!
We are so happy to welcome you to the cidery again!
We’ve been working on a plan to keep you safe so here is what you need to know when you visit the cidery
- Upon arrival please wait outside the tasting room door to be greeted by one of our staff and shown to a table. We’ve placed lines on the path to help you maintain social distancing while waiting.
- We will come to your table and take your order, please only come into the tasting room to access the washroom.
- We will not be doing tastings but you can sample our cider by ordering a flight or half flight.
- Group size is limited to 6 in order to comply with provincial regulations. Children are included in the group size. Any larger groups will be split into two tables and no mixing between tables.
- We are not taking any bookings, tables are first come, first served. If you’ve enjoyed your visit and folks are waiting please make space for others to enjoy their time too. During busy periods we may ask you to limit your visit to 1.5hrs.
- We will be serving pre-prepared charcuterie and cheese plates from Chef Adrian. Quantities are limited since we have to pre-order. We will have bags of chips to nibble on. Please do not bring outside food to the cidery.
- Consider bringing your own water bottles to reduce interactions where possible.
- We are not accepting cash at this time please pay by debit or credit card. Our machine does not accept Amex cards.
- All of our tables are outside – there is no indoor seating. Please come dressed for the weather and bring your own blanket if you think you may need it.
- Dogs and kids are welcome. Please supervise them to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We are implementing a regular cleaning protocol on washrooms and frequently touched locations and the tables, point of sales and serving trays will be sanitized in between customers. We will provide hand sanitizer upon arrival and before entering the tasting room to use the washroom.
We will still have online ordering and curb-side pickup. If you just want to grab cider and go, order through our online store. Drive up to the cidery and park in the reserved curb-side pick up spot. Phone us on 604 427 3512 to let us know you are here and we will bring your order right out to you.
Traditional Craft CiderHancrafted by nice people in Langley, BC
Fraser Valley Cider Company | Handcrafted in Langley, BC
The Fraser Valley Cider Company Story
After a 20 year career in engineering I was looking for a new challenge. While mulling over a few ideas I took a course on cider making to improve my home cider skills and thought ….hey wait a minute!
And so a project was born. We found our 12 acre farm in January 2014, picked out the site of our future cidery and made an offer.
In 2015 we built the cidery and with the help of friends we planted an orchard of 1800 trees. With over 25 different varieties of english and french cider apples our aim is to grow the types of apples that make the highest quality cider.
Now we’re in our third season of operation and what a journey! We’ve poured a lot of cider, had some fabulous parties in the tent and made lots of new friends along the way. Each year we increase production (and still can’t keep up!) and this year we pressed the first fruit from our own orchard for a special estate blend cider.
The days are long but we’re living our dream and we wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
Visit the Cidery
22128 – 16th Avenue, Langley, BC
Mon 12 – 6pm,
Thur 12 – 6pm,
Fri 12 – 8pm,
Sat 12 – 8pm,
Tue, Wed Closed
Saturday 5th September we will be closing at 4pm due to a private event at the cidery. Bottle sales at the door are still welcome.
We will not be open on Labour Day Monday 7th September
Our handcrafted ciders are made in small batches using traditional techniques and freshly pressed BC Apples.
So happy to see real quality cider being made locally, on a working farm.
– Ronnie Dot
A delicious sparkling beverage to enjoy on a warm summer’s day.
Cider is lovely and I love the local ingredients being used. This is filling a need in the area and will surely become a favorite among many.
– Taya Morris
Fantastic cider in a gorgeous farm setting. The tasting room is fantastic!
– The Johnsons
Absolutely fantastic cider & wonderful space. We dropped by for a visit and were really impressed with the beautiful surroundings, the awesome use of the German pallets as tables but more so... the incredibly delicious cider. Our tasting helper was totally awesome too! Very knowledgeable.
Not enough good can be said about Rachel, her staff, and especially her cider. A beautiful location to bring friends for a tasting flight, a pint, and/or bottles to take home. Make sure you check their website to see if Chef Adrian will have the Chef's Shack up and running!
This place totally changed my opinion on Cider!! So good! We taste tested and left with many bottles for the weekend!