Traditional Craft Cider
Handcrafted by nice people in Langley, BC
The Fraser Valley Cider Company Story
After a 20 year career in engineering I was looking for a new challenge. While mulling over a few ideas I took a course on cider making to improve my home cider skills and thought ….hey wait a minute!
And so a project was born. We found our 12 acre farm in January 2014, picked out the site of our future cidery and made an offer.
Less than two years later and the cidery is built and with the help of friends we’ve planted an orchard of 1800 trees. With over 25 different varieties of english and french cider apples our aim is to grow the types of apples that make the highest quality cider.
Along the way we’ve had some fun times and some pretty unfocused focus groups while testing out our ciders on family and friends. We’re excited to launch with five of our best!
There is always a long list of jobs when you’re a cider maker and farmer but we gain an immense satisfaction in making our dream a reality. Nothing beats kicking back at the end of a sunny day in the orchard, with a cold crisp cider and surveying a task well done. We wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
Fantastic cider in a gorgeous farm setting. The tasting room is fantastic!The Johnsons
A great product to enjoy on a warm summer’s day.Susan
This place is just lovely. Relaxing and fun atmosphere. The owner is awesome and sweet. Cider is lovely and I love the local ingredients being used. This is filling a need in the area and will surely become a favorite among many. Taya Morris
So happy to see real quality cider being made locally, on a working farm. These folks have sure hit the spot. Super friendly and passionate about their craft. And did I mention their cider is awesome…. It’s a great deal that the $4 tasting is free if you buy a bottle – I don’t know of any craft beer places that do that. They often sell out at Farmer’s Markets so stock up while you can! Yum.Ronnie Dot
Handcrafted in Langley, BC
With a sparkling effervescence, crisp apple aromas and a zesty finish, our Bone Dry cider slices through thirst.Perfect refreshment after toiling in the orchard on a summer’s afternoon.
Sweetly sparkling with a floral aroma, redolent of summer hedgerows, this cider is essential sipping for lazy summer afternoons. The perfect accompaniment to daydreams and cloud gazing.
Our honey cider balances fruity apple aromas with the slightly spicy notes of wildflower honey from our farm hives. Our bees have done the hard work so you don’t have to – relax and enjoy.
Off-dry with an elegant floral bouquet and a big fruity finish this is our go-to cider for all occasions. Our House cider is what all apples want to be when they grow up.
With hints of caramel and the tang of local farm fresh raspberries, this cider packs a fruity punch. Eminently drinkable we recommend consuming this cider alone – you could share this with friends, but we doubt you’d want to!
Subtle and smoky this medium sweet cider hints at the toasted sage with which it is infused. Turkeys everywhere beware! This is the perfect pairing.
Fraser Valley Cider Company
22128 – 16th Avenue, Langley, BC
Where to Find Our Cider
Restaurants & Bars
- The Orchard and The Sea, 55 Powell St, Vancouver
- The Blacksmith Bakery, 9190 Church St, Fort Langley
- Trading Post, 9143 Glover, Fort Langley and 20120 64th Ave, Langley
- White Rock Beach Beer, 15181 Russel Ave, White Rock
- Old Yale Brewing, 44550 S. Sumas Rd, Chilliwack
- Uli’s Restaurant, 15023 Marine Drive, White Rock
- Shark Club, 20169 88 Ave, Langley
- JAK’s Liquor Store, 517 7th St New West and 20398 Dewdney Trunk Maple Ridge.
- Spinnakers Spirit Merchants, 435 Simcoe St, Victoria
- B’s Craft Beer Lounge, 19665 Willowbrook Dr, Langley
- Liberty Wines, 20255 64th Ave, Langley
- Everything Wine, 15735 Croydon Drive, Surrey
- Everything Wine, 8570 River District Crossing, Vancouver.
- Clayton Liquor Store, 18710 Fraser Hwy, Surrey
- Liquor for Less, 3122 Mt Lehman “Highstreet Mall”, Abbotsford
- Liquor for Less, 34252 Marshall Road, Abbotsford
- Liquor for Less, 2618 McMillan Road, Abbotsford
- White Rock
- Shipyards Night Market
- River District
- Port Coquitlam
- see our calendar for market dates